Okay, I try, really I try, not to be ridiculous on my blog. But, I'm going to be ridiculous today (perhaps it's all the How I Met Your Mother I've watched in the last few days...maybe Barney's getting to me). I went to see if my Youtube video had gotten any views, and it had. Eight views, to be exact. Nothing to spectacular, but I was happy enough with that. Then I looked down at the related videos that were popping up. The top three?
Randy, my classmate (you should check out his work); Neil Gaiman's Blueberry Girl; and the Dresden Dolls. I have no idea how those related videos are generated (a search of Youtube's help reveals it's based on "certain factors"), but I'm in pretty good company. I may never be famous, but my video is related to something by Amanda Palmer and Neil Gaiman. I'm feeling pretty legend- ... wait for it... -ary. Ok, yep, officially reached too much HIMYM and not enough sleep. I'm off to bed.
Here's the screen shot for proof:
2 comments:
go ahead, toot your own horn. It's a great piece. :)
Thanks! I really liked it. But not as much as I like Amanda Palmer and Neil Gaiman.
Post a Comment