Half starts and Trail offs
Sunday, March 29, 2009
In the middle of it all
My Saturday was eaten by the "too much stuff to do" monster. At least the first half of it. The second half was spent in good company, running all over Baltimore, listening to music, and swilling drinks. Hence my self portrait at the Otto Bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Meredith
I do so love the internet, but in honesty I do not fully understand it. I'm a creature of paper and ink.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(74)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
▼
March
(11)
Interesting twitter project
to do lists
In the middle of it all
crash
I saw my first daffodil this weekend. And I loved ...
Oh for heaven's sake.
A mess that he don't wanna clean up
i don't believe in checking the weather
Insomnia strikes again
absent-minded findings
My site is live
►
February
(15)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(50)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(27)
My Favorite Words
Sojourn
Mollify
Soggy
Chiffonier
Burlesque
Slipper
Chop
Caterwaul
Hodge podge
Sluice
My map to the internet
Faunboy's Prelude to An Afternoon
Project 365
Ukazoo, a bookstore in Towson
Read Street, a book blog by the Baltimore Sun
Ave's blog, Live From Silver City
UB's MFA in Creative Writing and Publishing Arts
Avelino Maestas' Flickr page
My Flickr page
No comments:
Post a Comment